Do We All Matter? | Teen Ink

Do We All Matter?

January 27, 2012
By erizek BRONZE, Granger, Indiana
erizek BRONZE, Granger, Indiana
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

Do the people who are sick, homeless, and lonely matter? What if we could all put an effort to helping others in need? What would you do? God made all of us in equality, which means we should all be treated equally. When someone is in need people just stare and don't do anything to help someone in need. This American generation has become lazy in charity work and helping others. Even lending a hand or giving food to the homeless can help our community shape up our generation. Restaurants should all pitch in to give their leftovers to the homeless shelters so they have more food than what they have. People are cold, hungry, and tired of being poor and alone. Not everyone can afford the expensive Hollister shirts and Coach purses like everyone these days. If things don't fit put effort into it by giving those expensive old shirts to people who can't afford that stuff and wear that kind of clothing. Everyone could be happy if we put a little bit of energy each in every day by helping others.


The author's comments:
I hope people will help others in need after reading this piece of writing.