Protect Teen Health This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

For community service, I work at something called P.T.H. (Protect Teen Health). My friend's cousin told me about it and I thought it sounded like fun. What we do is go to schools, center, and other groups to teach them about AIDS. It's fun for me to talk and share useful information with others. Everyone thinks they know exactly what AIDS is, how you can and can't get it, etc., but I learned new things in my twenty-hour training.

I have met a lot of interesting people and I feel great after every training, presentation, and meeting. This has been rewarding for me by giving me a sense of compassion and great determination to end this disease. A lot of people think AIDS has no vaccine, but there is one with no needles or medicines involved: this vaccine is education! fl