A Wall Of Thunder This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Impatient drivers glare angrily at my dad and me as we pull in front of their waiting cars. We are on a Toy Run. Every year the Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) sponsors an event where each biker brings one or two new toys to give to less fortunate children. We strap the toys to the back of our bikes and go on a parade. This year we decided to block the roads for the parade, so we got together with three other bikers and were off to our first block. Joined by a Detroit police car, we wait for the light to change. We pull out in front of the stopped cars and off we jump. Then you hear the thunder. People get out of their cars and watch as 500 shining motorcycles pass by slowly. Once past, we jump on our bikes and fly at 86 m.p.h. passing the parade to get to our next block. Once the parade is over, we head back to the hall that H.O.G. rented for the occasion. There are piles and piles of toys under a Christmas tree. I feel good that all the bikers could get together for a worthy cause. fl