Human Traffiking-Let's Stop It!

There are so many things that make this country the best in the world, but there are a couple things that we could do to make it even more beautiful. One thing that is a huge problem in America is human trafficking. This is a growing problem in America, and so many people are affected by it. Almost half of the victims of Trafficking are forced into prostitution. 20,000 children a year are trafficked every year. That is someone’s child, brother, sister, or best friend that are getting taken advantage of. People do not realize the repercussions it has on its victims. Girls that were sex trafficked have a huge risk of depression, anxiety, and getting in an abusive relationship. We have a magnificent opportunity here to take control, and save these girls. Let’s get them off the streets, get them into homes, and start their lives over. We could make the country a much better for place; all we have to do is try hard enough.

8xJustMe8x said...
This is a good article :) you're so right human trafficking needs to STOP! its terrible.. have you heard about Love146 Task? its a group that tries to help children that are in this, you might want too look into it

8xJustMe8x replied...
sorry i meant Love146 Task Force*