Guitars for vets | Teen Ink

Guitars for vets

By sammirose SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
sammirose SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Our very own AHS is working on GUITARS FOR VETS, (G4V) According to the guitarsforvets.org it’s a non-profit organization designed to enhance the lives of Guitars for vets are for Vietnam War veterans that suffer from PTSD; which stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Guitarsforvets.org says, “The PTSD victims look at playing the guitar as a soothing meditation motion.”
By donating guitars to the D4V, you are helping to contribute for the veterans’ and helping raise more spirits from when they got “shot” down. Anything and everything would be appreciated and respected.
D4V, means putting joy back in the lives and hands of PTSD retired war vets. You can help contribute unused guitars you don’t want any more.

Jacob said...
on Sep. 27 2010 at 7:43 pm
My dad has ptsd. its like nothen i'v experenced he always wants to sit in the corner of the restront or in church. some things are fine but what i don't understand is when we went to disney land he was fine but when we are at a restront he'll freak out, like this one time in church it was one of the first times we went to this church and some body tapped him on the shoulder and he wipped around and punched this gie in the face and broke his nose. i just don't get it???