Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

By kie.burns BRONZE, Malakoff , Texas
kie.burns BRONZE, Malakoff , Texas

What is the reason for people bullying other people? Don’t they know it just makes them look bad? I guess they wouldn’t, because everyone laughs with them, so they think they’re being funny. When people are bullying, they usually have been bullied, and they think that if they are bullying someone else, they will feel better. Kids that get bullied don’t like to talk to a lot of people about it or really at all. Some have to go through it at school and at home if they had just someone to talk to or to stick up for them, they wouldn’t feel so bad.

Bullies aren’t even the worst ones; it’s the ones who just stand there and laugh about it and don’t try to stop them. The people that watch are encouraging  them to to keep doing it and they don’t know they are because they’ve never been bullied. Popular kids get bullied to they can just hide it better. It doesn’t mean that it hurts any less.

People that bully other people sometimes don’t know that they are, but that doesn’t make it right.

Bing a bully isn’t something that just happens though it’s something that you do if you have a lot of stuff to let out and you don’t know how to without sounding rude or like a bully. People think it’s funny to do say that someone is bullying them when they really aren't and they just want attention.

Some people cut their self because they get bullied and some cut because again they just want attention not actually do anything about it, but instead of saving a life  we are to worried about them.  people ask about the one that wants attention. Life is short but we need to make the most of what we have because the day it’s not there anymore it will hurt more then any cut.