I Need A Hero | Teen Ink

I Need A Hero

By Lynette.. SILVER, Greensboro, North Carolina
Lynette.. SILVER, Greensboro, North Carolina

Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives
-Drake

I'm tired of dealing with you. I'm tired of you telling me that I'm not worth it. I'm tired of cutting myself so the pain can go away. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night. I'm tired of it all. I need someone to tell me that I AM worth it. I need someone who would never hurt me. I need someone to tell me that cutting isn't the right thing to do. I need someone to hold me when I'm crying. I need a hero. Someone who would never judge me on my past, help me live my present, and guide me to my future. I need someone to love me. I deserve to be loved. I've never did anything to make you hate me this much. I need someone to fight my battles when they see that I have no more energy inside of me to fight. I need someone who is brave enough to tell you that what you're doing isn't right. I need a hero. Sometimes when I'm all alone, I think that I'm not worth having a hero. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my hero is right in front of me, but I choose to look past them. Maybe my hero is saving me but I just can't see them. Maybe I'm my OWN hero.