Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

Bullying is cruel. Kids all around the world, who are getting bullied, commit suicide. Bullies bully because they are jealous of that person. They want to make that person, who they are jealous of, feel bad like they do. Those bullies should get punished a lot worse than they do now. Bullying should be banned.

Also, in the 21st century, more kids have been bullied or committing suicide. Most of the time, suicide is being committed due to bullying. Most people do not take bullying seriously. It is a shame that half the bullies do not feel any guilt after, or when they are bullying someone. Suicide is the tenth most common death in the United States.

First of all, not all states or schools in the United States have a no bullying policy, and it hurts kids at school who are getting bullied. The teachers of the schools without a bullying policy, only send the bullies down to the principal’s office if a problem takes place. Bullying should be banned in schools all over the United States.

In contrast, bullying should not be banned because people over use the word “bully” or “bullying.” People over use the word by saying the have been bullied or guardians say their child has been bullied even if they were just being made fun of at the time. Bullying is when someone does the same thing more than once to be mean. Some kids who have been “bullied” have only been “bullied” once so its just getting made fun of or picked on, they just assume it is bullying.

Bullying should be banned. Nobody wants to be bullied for the way they look, or the way they act, or even what they like. Bullying is mean and uncalled for. Kids should not be committing suicide because of bullies. STOP BULLYING!

on Feb. 15 2014 at 3:18 am
Roman_syn BRONZE, Fallbrook, California

I don't want you to be like me, I want you to be like you and make a difference
-Marilyn Manson

Don't get me wrong when I say this but, your writing style is kinda bland. And you over use the word "bullying" waaaaay too much. Other than that just keep it up