Her Double Edged Sword

Her actions are a double edged sword.
Seemingly innocent,

with undercurrents of malice.
Others are blind to my pain,

turning their heads when they see it.
I began on flat ground,

feeling equal to everyone.
Every degrading word and action,

digs a groove under me.
Now I’m six feet under,

she has dug my grave.
I’m so far down in my hole,

people only see her.
Her grades, her looks,

her everything.
But they still don’t see,

her double edged sword.

RadBZThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 10 at 8:08 pm:
I agree with jade.i.am about the fav line. I often like to thinks of a popular quote or just one I like and make a poem around it and the line "6 feet under" reminded me of that. Good job.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 2 at 9:46 pm:
This is really amazing. My favorite line was "now I'm six feet under,/she has dug my grave."

booklover303This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 10:37 pm:
Hey guys the format got a little messed up, but I'm sure you can still read it fine  

TheLoneWriter said...
Jan. 27 at 10:35 pm:
I really like the concept behind this! People put on masks (or have a double edged sword!) so the real world doesnt see them. Great poem! I rated it 5 stars. 

booklover303This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28 at 9:13 am :
Thanks!  

Lucifer666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 10:12 am:
An everyday mask, that know one notices. "But they still don't see, her double edged sword" Shows how ignorant people can be and its an interesting line m8. Great poem! 

Jan. 27 at 6:54 pm :
thanks!