Our Insecurities

I walk down the hall unaware of others insecurities, them unaware of mine. We judge one another without even considering what they are going through. I see girls standing in corners quietly, wearing long jackets because they think they are overweight. I then see the popular kids, pretending to be someone else. Then there is me, in the middle of it all. I see it in their eyes. I remember in class, people were sharing what was going on in their lives. Now everybody saw what I see. Everyone has feelings and most hide them very well. When you insult someone, they might not seem to mind, but it does hurt. Some of us stress eat and some put a blade to our skin. If you just make an effort, put yourself there… People will now know how you feel. If you don’t, nobody can help you. We think we are fat, ugly, stupid, and not good enough. But we are not. We are all equal and the same, despite our race or religion. Just remember this.

JDANGIANTS1 said...
I love this story. It's very insiring.

JDAN GIANTS = #1 said...
Bullying is the worst. I feel so bad when people get bullied. I want to stick up for them. But I just don't know what to do, what to say, what i should be thinking. Should I help them, or will I be there next victim.