Why...

Why…
Why do people judge other people? Why do they talk behind peoples back? That’s one question I will never get. And I have to be honest. I do it to. But I think everybody does it weather they realize it or not. It’s what we are used to. We are used to people getting bullied because of their clothes, their hair, who they are! We have all been judged and bullied probably more than once. But does that make it okay to do it to other people? Do people do it because it makes them feel powerful? Better about themselves? One of my closest friends killed himself at 15! He was born April 26, 1996 and died October 31, 2011 because he was being bullied. How do you think the bully felt knowing that somebody had just killed them self’s because of them? Did they even care? Was it worth it? I guess bullying and judging people I will never fully understand the reason why people do it. I will never understand what people get out of it. But it’s not right. I wish things would change. But they never will. It surrounds s and it’s never going to go away. But that doesn’t mean that we have to stop trying. Doesn’t mean we can’t try and make a difference. Bullying needs to end. But how do we stop it?

TheGirlYouDontKnow said...
This was a really powerful piece and I couldnt agree more, I will pass it on. I am truly sorry for your loss and I to ask these questions. Honestly I know I do it to but we don't realize it until someone speaks up. Thank you for speaking up

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:37 pm :
This piece was... powerful. It had an impact, and a good one. It held the knowledge that some people will never change their ways, just because they can, however cruel and pointless it is. It spoke truth. I really liked this peice.

StefanieNicole replied...
Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:02 pm :
Thank you guys so much! And if you could please pass this on i would be so thankful!

r_rachel98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I've asked the same question before. Why not try to change... stop bullying...?  I think your absolutly right sometimes people just dont realize it, its become part of our human nature. I liked your piece and i'm sorry to read about your friend.

StefanieNicole replied...
Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:41 am :
Thank you very much. And yeah things will never change no matter how bad we want them to. And thats what hurts the most! But thank you again