We can Stop This | Teen Ink

We can Stop This

September 2, 2013
By Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
Equals PLATINUM, Somewhere, New Jersey
24 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Lyrics that I create are only lyrics until someone else uses them.


They poke at my weight, they prod at my pain. All I ever do is cower in fear praying they'd all go away.

But they don't they stand and stare gawking at me, calling all of their friends over. My self-esteem pushed to the brink. I want them gone from my life I want them extinct.

bullying hurts not just the body but the soul. It impacts how a child grows, and if he even gives himself goals.

For what it is worth I myself, six and a half feet tall frequently am bullied by words and actions from others so small.

Though it doesn't matter the size of the bully any size can emit fear. This has been going on since I don't know when and the solution is so clear. We have to band together and stop this before it gets anymore out of hand. We have to stop them from causing anymore tears. What did Bob the Builder say "Yes We can"!


The author's comments:
When I was younger, I was physically bullied. Now, since I'm much bigger than most they use words and words hurt sometimes just as bad as bruises.