Not fair | Teen Ink

Not fair

July 21, 2013
By angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
8 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
live your life to the fullest

don't ever be afraid to make mistakes because of whose telling you to not follow your dreams

do with your heart


I walk the halls as you do the only difference is i'm alone no one wants to be my friend and it hurts. There is nothing wrong with me i'm actully apart of the soccer and softball team but no one seems to like me. The only friend i had left me to become more popular.I go home to a broken family mom and dad constantly fighting for no reason. Sometimes i fear it it because of me. It gets so bad that i just want to get out of my house but where would i go i have no friends everytime i walk out the door i get pushed shoved or verbal abused and that is not right. They don't like me because i'm a lil different but everyone is differnt in their own way and its not like its my fault. Even the nerds make fun of me and push me into lockers.The teachers see this but don't say a word in their minds they wish they could do the same. But all i want to know is what did i that was so wrong. It's not like i want to be this way it's just not fair no one likes me and they bully me non stop this was going on ever since the second grade and i am now a senior in high school. WHEN WILL THIS GET BETTER.


The author's comments:
this peice is just something i wrote to let people know about bullying and how being differnt isn't bad just watch what you say because you don't know people unless you actully get to know them