Not fair

I walk the halls as you do the only difference is i'm alone no one wants to be my friend and it hurts. There is nothing wrong with me i'm actully apart of the soccer and softball team but no one seems to like me. The only friend i had left me to become more popular.I go home to a broken family mom and dad constantly fighting for no reason. Sometimes i fear it it because of me. It gets so bad that i just want to get out of my house but where would i go i have no friends everytime i walk out the door i get pushed shoved or verbal abused and that is not right. They don't like me because i'm a lil different but everyone is differnt in their own way and its not like its my fault. Even the nerds make fun of me and push me into lockers.The teachers see this but don't say a word in their minds they wish they could do the same. But all i want to know is what did i that was so wrong. It's not like i want to be this way it's just not fair no one likes me and they bully me non stop this was going on ever since the second grade and i am now a senior in high school. WHEN WILL THIS GET BETTER.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Danie2013 said...
today at 10:06 pm:
Thanks for posting this. I guess you could say I also got bullied. It was in a more subtle way however, nothing physical. For me this was mostly in middle school and then in high school no one bullied me but I wasn't really good friends with anyone either. The adults in my life have always been sweet and told me it will get better and I always felt like it never did. However, this year I started believing that there was a possibility it would get better. I have now been accepted at a college... (more »)