First Day worries Part 2 | Teen Ink

First Day worries Part 2

June 11, 2013
By MichaelaC018 SILVER, Prescott, Other
MichaelaC018 SILVER, Prescott, Other
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Inspiration and genius--one and the same.
Victor Hugo


Why me? Why me? I can't believe that I was chosen to sit beside the girl that makes fun of everyone, the girl that gives everyone a hard time. What gets me is who would want to be her friend? And yet so many people are. I can not believe that this would affect me. That is until she took, literally took my friendship with my best friend and shoved it in my face. I now feel like what I felt like at the bus stop, the first day of school. My stomach is in knots and I feel like going up to her and telling her that she can't do that. Unfortunately it won't happen. she has so much power over peoples decisions, that is if they let her. Most do because they think that if they do they can end up friends with her, but I'm not going to follow it. She will not let me go down and I will stand up for what I believe in it's the only way to stop what she is doing. If she thinks that because of her status from last year that it will work. Hello, people grew up and matured. Everyone knows that what happened in elementary stays there its simple as that.


The author's comments:
This is the continuation of my article First Day Worries