Bullying The True Experience

Beaten;bruised I stood courageous, I survived another day. Never did I know fighting and surviving didn't make what they did to me "ok". To survive them a hardened fighting tomboy I had to stay. At the moment...I thought that my life was "ok". The year after they graduated I found out to be a girl may be "ok",cause I don't have to fight to survive today.

"Soccer "Girls";"Populars";"New Friends", a day never passes I don't think about the debt I can never repa, cause you lessons make it possible to be who I was meant to be.

Awesome Audumn said...
May 2 at 9:04 pm:
One of my best friends' poems. Sam, even though u didnt mention me in you author's comments portion, you are still one of my best friends and always will be. I love all of your poems by the way and thanks for keeping me on track with things at school!

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:51 pm :
you are not on there because so many things describe you I didn't forget you there's just not room to put your personality