love and death of a teenage girl | Teen Ink

love and death of a teenage girl

By kindlegirl GOLD, Iberia, Missouri
kindlegirl GOLD, Iberia, Missouri

signing off as usual kindlegirl

At ten a.m. this morning fourteen year old Alice Marines did suicide shortly after receiving a message on her face book page, thinking that it was a friendly message from Daniel O’Malley, an ex- boyfriend she still had feelings for. The police have done a very thorough investigation of the crime, and have confirmed that O’Malley’s girlfriend made a fake profile on Facebook, and sent cruel and invading pictures of O’Malley and the girl. Jessica Parker has been put on a ten year probation from the internet, and must spend every Sunday, and Wednesday in church. O’Malley has given complete sympathy, and Face book has taken the fake post off the page, and has completely apologized to the family, offering to pay for the funeral completely.

Twenty Years Later

“Oh my dear, Alice, I miss you so. I’m so sorry. I’m married now, her names Christine, and she’s beautiful. Just like you, I promise I’ll be with you soon. I promise, Christine, and I can’t have children I have cancer, so I think that’s why. Goodbye my love, I promise I’ll see you soon.”

I like a guy at school, and I have to see him daily with his girlfriend. Even though she's nice I just don't think their right together.