Cyber bullying-the new playground of bullies | Teen Ink

Cyber bullying-the new playground of bullies

By teen97 BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
teen97 BRONZE, New Delhi, Other

never let the fear of losing let u from playing the game

Cyber bullying-the new play ground of bullies
The victim feels helpless, desolate and hated; the bully feels pleasure besides immense satisfaction in the victim’s pain and the bystanders, well I guess they feel an array of feelings bust they are just not strong enough to react to. Cyber bullying affects the victim, the hateful words inflicted towards him gnawing him from inside and making him feel as if the end of the world is here. They feel depressed and guilt over the fact that this is happening just because he was himself. the victim feels agonized and wants to explain to the world that whatever crap-the images and the hateful texts by the bully are not his fault ,he does not deserve this, well the victim for some time does feel that he is not at fault but during the course of time when he is alone and helpless he begins to lose self-esteem and begins believing that indeed the bully is correct, he only is at fault, the victim begins to judge himself .Bullying greatly affects one’s state of mind and he does not feel like doing anything. The victim at the end of the day-either emerges as a winner raising above all the crap or as a corpse, a person who took his own life!
I wont comment on the fact that people take their own lives, all I would say -bullies, it just isn’t worth it……a person’s life  just isn’t worth your pleasure. If you have some problems with someone you should talk to them and not go around back-bitching or putting up hateful comments on social networking sites, by welling up your feelings and outpouring them in a hateful manner…that is the work of a coward.
There are many things that can be done to combat cyber bullying. The first and most essential thing a victim of cyber bullying must do is NEVER RESPOND TO THE BULLYING. Do not answer emails, do not respond to posts,do not reply to texts, do not engage in a chat room or IM exchange, and do not post a fake profile of the bully in retaliation for the one they post about you. But while you’re ignoring the bully be sure to save the evidence so that school officials, ISP providers and even the police can properly deal with the bully. If the cyber bullying involves fraud, such as in the posting if false profiles with real email addresses, the crime is even easier to prosecute.

This piece was written as a special tribute to those who were and are being bullied .....I have written this article hoping that bullies would get the message and be drowned with gulit