bullying NO thankyou | Teen Ink

bullying NO thankyou

By Sachalol BRONZE, Nashua, New Hampshire
Sachalol BRONZE, Nashua, New Hampshire

"A broken heart can only be fixed by true loves kiss."

-SASHA

this article is about bullying its happening alot around America. People just think their better than others so they pick on others. But alot of the time it's what happens to the bully in this case at home or outside of school that afects them to hurt other people fisiculy or emotionaly for example: theirs this boy at my school and he thinks hes better than others but actuly hes not he has issues. But he called out this kid to fight but at this time the bully didnt go to school he skipped and decided to do some drugs. And after he comes to school and fights this kid and he over dosed but didnt die and he hurt the victime so much he ended up in the hospital in a coma and the bully that decided to do drugs and almost killed the kid he has to live with that his whole life now hes in juvie and the victime as a seriouse brain disorder. Thats why we americans need to stop bullying. Trust me when I say that because i know what its like to be bullied I've been there. Rip to all that have taken their own lives because of bullys.

its bad dont do it and if your being bullyed then seek for a gronw up and tell dont hold it in.