What ive been through..

Scars?
ive got plenty.
Heart Breaks?
more than i can count
Suicidal?
i used to be..
Why didnt i go through with it?
because i thought that no one would care if i died.
So i stayed alive to piss them off.
Turns out that no one would care either way.
Truns out that no one would care if i was alive or dead.
So why am i still here?
GOOD QUESTION!!
ive been bullied, harrased, and abused. I cant take much more. i want to break down and cry.
no one understands.
no one ever will.

alibug1128This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 17 at 3:51 pm:
I know how you feel same thing is happening to me just try to stay strong and surround urself with the ppl that really do care its suppost to get better thats what i herd

TalentedWriter18 replied...
Jan. 18 at 10:43 am :
yeah i hope so... its just.. its been way to long that this has been going on. 

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 17 at 12:14 pm:
Aw well I hope it all works out in the end <3

TalentedWriter18 replied...
Jan. 18 at 10:44 am :
thank you   

Jan. 16 at 11:48 am:
This is cool and true for so many people <3 Hey I'm sorry if it's true but you gotta stay strong cos I'm ngl and say something like "something good's coming" cos how to do I know? So just stay strong <- If the story's true :3

TalentedWriter18 replied...
Jan. 16 at 9:03 pm :
it is true! and thanks im trying