Bullying

You always have a choice. No matter what, there’s always the right path, and the wrong path. When you call someone mean names, or hurt them physically or emotionally, it’s also known as bullying. Bullying is all around you, basically everywhere, in your school and neighborhood. Sometimes, it even happens to you. Being a bystander, could help to reduce bullying around the world. Just sitting and watching, or even joining in, just makes the situation worse for you. It is predicted that 1 out of 4 teens are bullied, a day. 43% of which are online. For the victim, they feel horrible about themselves, and some commit suicide. That’s just sad. Think about a typical normal girl, about 14 years old, who gets bullied everyday, in the girls locker room. What if she ended her life, over bullying. Think about that one boy, who you never noticed in your school that stays out of everyone’s business, walking throughout the halls quietly. He gets called mute, and even worse, they beat him up after school. This is what happens all around the globe for thousands of teens. We need to make a difference, and stomp out bullying.