Bullying

Bullying exists in lots of schools for many reasons. But why does bullying exists though? I mean aren’t we all equal and all humans? But I have some opinions on how to solve this problem on a personal and institutional level. Some of my opinions on how to solve this problem is to talk to a administrator of school about it. Another way is, tell the kids who bullies others to stop bullying them because it is not worth it. And my last reason is that give punishments to those, who bullies others. Those are my reasons on how I will solve this problem out personal and institutional.

My first opinion on how to solve this problem on a personal and institutional level is to talk to a administrator of the school about it because they can do something about that and punish the ones who bullies others for nothing. The administrator can expel the kids who are bullying others because bulling in schools or outside of school is illegal. Also when you share this with your administrator, it can be kept personally and secretly so no one finds out about it. This bullying problem can be solved easily by letting your administrator know of your school. It could also be kept secret among themselves.

My another opinion on how to solve this problem on a personal and institutional level is to tell the kids who bullies others to stop because it is not worth it. I mean what are you going to do by bullying others? Your only going to get yourself in trouble and probably hurt the other person that you are bullying. If you explain to someone to bullying someone, then they might will listen to you and stop bullying others. And this is one of my opinion on how can you help out to stop bullying others.

My last opinion on how to solve this problem on a personal and institutional level is start giving punishments to those who bullies others. If you do that, the bullying will start decreasing in schools. If you find out someone is bullying someone everyday, just tell on them and they will get punish for what they did, so they don’t do it again. That way everyone can learn their lesson. Maybe some people will stop bullying before they get punished because they might realize their mistake. This is the most important way people will learn, and this is my personal opinion.

I had lots of opinions on how to solve bullying problem on a personal and institutional level but those 3 opinions of mine were more important then the other opinions I had.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

RonnieAguilar69This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I believe bullying is one of those cruel things we must get rid of. There's many suicidal citizens out there waiting to receive help but many just push their buttons even more. Bullying programs should be more focused on!