Bullying affects people, it honestly really hurts.

I’ve Been Bullied. And it feels like the worst thing in the world. Bullying isn’t necessary. If you have a problem with someone, don’t harass them about it, or make fun of them, don’t post rude things about them on social networking sights such as Facebook. Don’t text them negative messages just to bring them down. I’ve had each one of those things happen to me recently and it made my life miserable. Just come up and talk to them about it. It’s so much easier in the long run, because if you do harass someone, it will come back to haunt you. Bullying is preventable, its 100% Preventable and each person can make a difference. If you are being bullied, first confront the person about it, explain the situation in the viewpoint of yourself and try to settle it right then, sometimes which immediately solves the problem. If it doesn’t solve the issue, don’t hesitate on talking to your school guidance counselor. I know that at first it might be embarrassing for self-dignity reasons but if you do talk to them, it will make the situation much easier to deal with. But in some cases you may not be the person getting bullied, your close friend might be. The best thing to do is tell an adult or your school guidance counselor if the situation is severe and could result in harm. Confront the person about it if your friend won’t and in some cases that will work. And in some cases, the best thing to do is talk to the person about it. Everyone needs a friend and sometimes they just need someone to be there for them. Once, I was being bullied at school, they said crude things about me in front of my friends, harassing me in the hallways, physically building barriers of text books so they wouldn’t have to look at me, screaming things when I passed them in the hallways, and having things thrown at me such as pencils. They made it known they disliked me. A group of them did it only because there friend and I broke up. The Turning point of it all is when I broke into tears in the middle of lunch. My friend offered to go to the guidance office with me, but I refused because I was embarrassed. A school athlete being bullied, that doesn’t sound right. Later that day she and my other friend went to the counselor and told them the situation without me knowing. I was mad but glad, because they did something I never would have originally. Ever since then harassment has stopped. And If you don’t know the person, and you see them being bullied in the hallway, you can always stand up for them. Or telling someone about what the individual is doing to other student’s is fine too. Bullying is preventable and if it is going on, it can be stopped. Each person can make a Difference for the better.

kaitlin96 said...
Love it! your a great write! 

JustPaperAndPencil replied...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:21 am
Thank you!(: