Government Conspiracy Theories | Teen Ink

Government Conspiracy Theories

February 6, 2018
By Carlie_Leavitt BRONZE, Turner, Maine
Carlie_Leavitt BRONZE, Turner, Maine
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What is the one big thing that you is happening in the world right now? Global warming, pollution, Donald Trump? These things seem like one bee in a whole beehive compared to some of the things that may actually be going on in the world right now. A lot of them lead to one group of people in charge, the government. We all know that the government does some bad things that we’ve forgiven them for in the past. Under those few mistakes there is a bottomless abyss full of mistakes that have been covered up. These mistakes lead us to believe that maybe they have something bigger going on. Which makes us think, what has the government done to our society? Have they persuaded us to do things?


Mind Control
 

Apparently, the U.S. Army has researched a type of microwave that can beam words into your head, according to the 1998 report, “Bioeffects of Selected Nonlethal Weapons.” The report states, “this technology could be developed to the point where words could be transmitted to be heard like the spoken word, except that it could only be heard within a person’s head.” This report was made almost ten years ago. Who knows maybe they already have these microwaves but we just don’t know it? They say the device can “communicate with hostages” and “facilitate a private message transition.” In 2002, the Air Force Research laboratory produced a similar device. What if these microwaves are actually around today? And if so, are they disguised as our regular microwaves or other devices?


Representative Dennis Kucinich was concerned because a year earlier he proposed the Space Preservation Act, which called for a ban on all “Psychotronic weapons.” The CIA’s massive mind control experiment was MKUltra. Beginning in 1950, the CIA started asking very strange questions like, “Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self-preservation?” The CIA wanted to find out in 1953. The Agency wanted to develop a truth serum that could manipulate Soviet spies and leaders to make them tell the truth about anything they asked.


The CIA tried to erase people’s memories in a plan called ARTICHOKE, they tested how well hypnosis and morphine could induce amnesia. They also studied Chinese brainwashing techniques: Project QKHILLTOP examined ancient mind scrambling methods to try to make interrogations easier. Maybe they actually use these techniques to this day?


The Watergate scandal happened on June 17, 1972 when several burglars were arrested in the office of the Democratic National Committee, located in Washington, D.C. These burglars were connected to president Richard Nixon’s reelection campaign. They had been caught wiretapping phones and stealing documents, Nixon took lots of steps to try and cover this up. In wake of this, the CIA destroyed hundreds of thousands of MKUltra documents, and only 20,000 escaped the shredder. So who knows why the CIA wanted to destroy all of those papers? Who knows if some of those papers that escaped still exist today?


Then the CIA shifted from mind control to clairvoyance, which is the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact. In the mid 1970’s the CIA launched the Stargate Project. Which studied the phenomenon of “remote viewing,” which is when the CIA investigated if it were possible to see through walls. The project closed in 1995, the final memo concluded, “Even though a statistically significant effect has been observed in the laboratory, it remains unclear whether the existence of a paranormal phenomenon, remote viewing, has been demonstrated.” With all of this evidence who knows if we ourselves are being mind-controlled?


Chemtrails
From 1940 to 1970 America was a giant germ laboratory. The U.S. Army wanted to see how vulnerable Americans were to biological attack. To test this, they spread clouds of microbes and chemicals over populated areas everywhere. In 1949, the Army Special Operations spread chemicals into the Pentagons air conditioning system to test them as well, it did not seem to bother anybody in the Pentagon. In 1950, the U.S. Navy ship sprayed Serratia Marcescens, a common bacteria with low infection rates, from San Francisco Bay. The bacteria floated over 30 miles and may have caused one death. Even though the infection rates were very low that doesn’t mean this test wasn’t successful.


A year later during operation DEW, the U.S. Army released 250 pounds of cadmium sulfide off the Carolina coast. Which spread over 60,000 square miles. The military didn’t know that cadmium sulfide was malignant, they also didn’t know that it causes kidney, lung, and liver damage. In the 1960’s the project 112 and project SHAD, military personnel were exposed to nerve agents like VX, sarin, and bacteria like E. coli, without them knowing they were ingesting these things. At least 134 similar tests were performed. President Nixon ended all tests like these in 1969. This makes us wonder, why were these kinds of tests created in the first place?

 

The Bugs of War
In 1955, the military dropped over 330,000 yellow fever mosquitos from an aircraft all over Georgia, they called this Operation Big Buzz. A year later they dropped about 600,000 more over an air force base in Florida, they called this Operation Drop Kick. In both cases the mosquitos didn’t carry any diseases. These were just test weapons which were injected by the military’s entomological team. Who studied the bugs’ ability to disperse and attack. The results showed that they fed on people near where they were dropped. In 1954 was when the military launched Operation Big Itch, where they military dropped over 300,000 rat fleas in the Western Utah Desert. The military was testing whether or not the fleas could effectively carry and spread disease. During one of these drops failed to drop and it open inside the drop plane, the fleas swarmed throughout the entire plane. This test was proved successful. At the same time, the military was planning to build a insect farm. This facility that they were planning to build could hold up to 100 million insects. Maybe some of these tests are still performed today?

 

Staged Terrorist Attacks
In the 1960s the military officials proposed an idea that seemed almost impossible, an American attack on America. Their goal was to blame Cuba and drum up some support for a war. The officials called the proposal Operation Northwoods. The original memo suggested that, “We develop a communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, other cities in Florida, and even in Washington.” Northwoods suggested that the US personnel could disguise themselves as Cuban agents. These agents could burn ammo and sink ships in the Guantanamo Bay, “We could blow up a US ship and blame Cuba,” the memo states. There was also a plan in Northwoods to “sink a boatload of Cubans en route to Florida (real or simulated)” and also suggested “an incident which will demonstrate that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a charter civil airline.” The Officials planned to fake hijack a commercial plane, only to secretly land the plane safely while an identical drone crashed nearby. When the attacks were finished the government would release incriminating documents that say, “substantiating Cuban involvement. The world opinion and the United Nations forum should be favorably affected by developing the international image of the Cuban government as rash and irresponsible.” President Kennedy rejected the idea.


Crisis Actors
A crisis actor is described as, an actor that is only used in crisis situations to show the trauma and suffering there would be if something bad were to happen. The very popular news station CNN used the exact same girl in three different crisis situations. The girl was wearing the exact same outfits in all three situations but she was being saved by three different men. There was also a lady at the scene of a shooting. The same exact person was at a burnt down house in a different state. So this makes us wonder are there more crisis actors and how many more? What else have they acted through?

FDA is Withholding a Cure for Cancer
The conspiracy goes that the FDA actually figured out the cure for cancer a while back but are withholding it from the public. The potential reasons these companies are holding the cure from the public is because cancer is a huge part of the medical industry. With people going to get certain types of therapy, to have surgery, transplants, and all kinds of medicine. If a cure is released then millions of jobs will be lost to the cure. They will also lose millions and maybe even billions each year of they release a cure. So it would make sense if only the very rich and famous could get it because why not pay a lot for one person and not the same amount for thousands of people?


Trump May Start the Apocalypse
The rumour goes that there are three antichrists and when the three antichrists come about the world apocalypse will start. The first was Napoleon, who was a French man who conquered almost all of Europe and started many wars and ended up invading Russia, he was such a bad man he was abdicated to island of Saint Helena. The second antichrist was Hitler, and I’m pretty sure we all know what he did. Donald Trump is rumoured to be the third antichrist. He’s already talked about starting a nuclear war, and let’s be honest, not a lot of the other world leaders like him very much. Also he always uses the peace sign but not in the way you think. The peace sign was created by Gerald Holtom during 1958 in Britain. It was created to spread peace throughout the country and it just spread throughout the world. It is used by the palm side of your hand showing. But Donald Trump uses it backwards, he shows the back of his hand. What's the opposite of peace? War.


9/11 was an Inside Job
A large group of people have come out to say that the attacks on 9/11 were orchestrated by the government. The group believes the Bush administration had future knowledge but still allowed them to happen so they could invade Iraq and advance their agenda. The group claims that the jet fuel from the plane wasn’t enough to melt the steel beams of the World Trade Center, which were actually brought down by a controlled demolition. If you actually watch the videos from 9/11 you can see an explosion that does look quite controlled. Although, this theory was widely debunked it continues to live on, even to this day. One reason the theory has continued on this long is because the historical facts did prove that the war in Iraq was justified using incorrect information about the supposed existence of mass destruction.

 

These ideas really make people think, what else has the government done to us? What else are they hiding?What else is going on in the world that the public doesn’t know about? Conspiracy theorists have proven a valid point to people and continue to let their population grow. Soon they will stand up to the people who are doing these horrible things. We may even find out something so huge that they will bring a criminal to justice.

 

Reilly, Lucas. "8 Government Conspiracy Theories (And How They Could Be Right)."
     Mental Floss, 15 Jan. 2013.

Ratner, Paul. "America's 10 Most Popular Conspiracy Theories." America's 10 Most
     Popular Conspiracy Theories, Big Think Inc, 19 Mar. 2007. Accessed 19 Mar. 2017.