What Parents Really Mean

Hey wanna know what your parents really mean when they say things? Well grab a snack and listen very carefully about what I'm about to tell you.

Ever hear your parents say this, “We need to talk to you.” What they really mean is, “We know what you did already so dont even try to lie. Its time for your punishment.”

If your family is anything like mine then this is a common line, “Nothing never mind.” This means, “I definitely said something and I'm mad because you weren't listening to me.” When your parents say that you know you better run.

Oh here's one I know you've heard, “We're just worried about you.” What they are really trying to say is, “You've got problems mabey you need medicine, or a therepist, or maybe we should send you to a boarding school..........”

Anyway thanks for reading and just so you know. Your parents love you whether they show it or not. From junkie/drunk to president/dictator your family loves you so give them a chance. And the suger coat these things so they don't hurt your feelings. Anyway that's all from You Don't Know Me.