Bernie Sanders Believes Clinton Should Be Behind Bars | Teen Ink

Bernie Sanders Believes Clinton Should Be Behind Bars

By TaylorPercoski BRONZE, Newport Beach, California
TaylorPercoski BRONZE, Newport Beach, California

Bernie Sanders, the Democratic candidate who has captured America by storm with his “Feel the Bern” campaign, is refusing to concede to Hillary Clinton. Why?  He believes her motives to become president are jaded and manipulative. “What goes around comes around,” said Hillary Clinton. “I am going to find my own Monica Lewinsky when I become President.” Those words do not sit well with socialist turned candidate, Bernie Sanders. He officially lost to Clinton in the delegate count, on June 7, 2016, making her the first woman presidential nominee. But Sanders feels that her email scandal will land her in prison, with three hots and a cot, leaving him to become the Democratic nominee.

“It’s not over until Hillary Clinton is behind bars and not the bar of her law degree. She was a horrible lawyer who defended a child rapist, put our national security at risk, stood by her cheating husband, called the families of the Benghazi victims liars, is trying to cover up her own misconduct with her emails and she is overall dishonest. Voters need to be aware of her lies and deceit.” Sanders said.  Then Sanders addressed a large crowd after the California primary results and asked, “Is she the most qualified candidate to run our country?” The crowd chanted, “No!”

“This has been years in the making,” Sanders told Fox News Sean Hannity.  Then Sanders in his aardvark type voice said with confidence, “Clinton only wants the presidency so that she can control Bill’s every move.  She does not care about the American people, their safety or their financial stability.  All she cares about is turning the former ex-president into her puppet. Paybacks are a b----!”

At Clinton’s campaign headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, she gloated as she spoke about clinching the Democratic nomination.  Her husband stood behind her with a confused look on his face. What was he thinking? Did Mr. Clinton think to himself, “What am I going to be called if she wins the election? First Dude, First Man, First Gentleman?”  Maybe he can put on a Scottish kilt and be called “First Laddie!”

Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for President told reporters, “Crocked Hillary” would not win the election so Bill will have nothing to worry about. Furthermore, Bill would not look good in a skirt anyway. Hillary is a thief and should be in prison but her best buddy President Obama might pardon her. That is why she is so arrogant.” Trump also stated, “And have you seen her outfits? They look like they are made from my grandmother’s curtains.  Her new clothes in prison will look like she went on a shopping spree at Neiman Marcus.”  Will she get a new orange jumpsuit?  If the Federal Bureau of Investigation has anything to say about it, her orange outfit will be like the sun on a summer day.  Do not think she will bring her orange lipstick because she will not be smiling.

Anderson Cooper from CNN News supports Clinton; he defended her email scandal and even believes that she will become friends with our enemies. He said, “Today marks a day of change. We, as a country, are embarking on a new way of dealing with controversy and our enemies.  Clinton, if elected, will have ISIS over for tea, and share our national security plan with them. If they do not already have it because of the hacking of her secret email server but that is okay. She will be a great president. She is so confident in the relationship and our safety she will turn off her phone in the middle of the night.” Cooper must be delirious because it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out Hillary’s motive.

Sanders will continue to campaign against Hillary. It makes him so angry when he hears people defend her actions and her political corruptness such as Cooper.  He plans to inform the American public and expose her dishonesty and lies. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. For instance, she charged Goldman Sachs $675,000.00 for one speech and has made over $2.9 million from twelve speeches to big banks. But she says, “Wall Street reform is a must.” The Associated Press notes that the Clintons have earned more than $139,000 million since they left the White House on speeches. 

“Absurd!” says Sanders.  “How can she look in the mirror when we have American citizens homeless and hungry?” She needs to be in prison! “Hillary for Prison” should be the only vote casted for the Democratic nominee.” Sander said with passionate rage.

Mrs. Clinton says, “Bernie is just jealous that he is not knowledgeable or wise enough to charge a large amount for speeches. Maybe after he concedes he can “Feel the Bern” and go away.” And if anyone contradicts her thoughts then she will make them disappear because she is determined to be the first woman president.  She goes on to say, “I will make a tremendous president because I will build relationships with our enemies such as Syria, Iran and Libya. I will allow for Syrian refugees to infiltrate our country, as that is what our founding fathers desired.  We will not build a wall; we will open up our country to everyone, even terrorist.”   

Last but not least is President Bill Clinton’s intern, Monica Lewinsky who worked “closely” with the Clintons for year stated, “I wonder if Hillary goes to prison if she would be supportive of me dating her husband during her absence? She seemed fine with it then so why wouldn't she be okay with it now?” She went to say, “If it is not me than maybe one of the other seventeen women who he sexually assaulted while he was president will want to date him?”

Sander concludes, “Since it does not look like I will become the Democratic nominee, I will be forced to vote for Donald Trump.  He is more qualified and understands political corruption and will not be a part of it.  Even though he is a Republican, I will urge my supporters to vote Trump.  Hillary cannot be the next president or our country is in deep trouble.  So when you go to the polls on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, remember that your vote counts.  Vote Trump!”