Parents killing their kids | Teen Ink

Parents killing their kids

By Raneem SILVER, Riyadh, Other
Raneem SILVER, Riyadh, Other
7 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Parents killing their kids. The act of parents killing their kids is nowadays going viral. Few decades ago, a crime like this would be a scandal and one of a kind every now and then. I have been asking myself why do parents turn to do that to their own kids? Firstly, poverty was the main reason, as parents with limited means and many kids become to a certain point when they aren't able to offer the kids their daily essential needs like food, shelter and proper clothes. They either work too hard or get too exhausted working and not meeting the ever-growing demands of their kids. At this point, the devil comes in and lay his cards on, he tries to convince the parent that killing the kids will relieve his/her pain as well as the kid's pain. Therefore, they happen to be committing such tremendous crimes without having a second thought about losing their own kids or the law action towards it. However, drugs play a very important part in these crimes. As they daze the drug taker and take control of the criminal's actions. So in order to reduce these kind of crimes, parents should do an accurate study of how many kids they should have in order to avoid getting into this deep dark well. Moreover, the government should pay each family some money to help them raise their children and support their welfare.

Parents are turning to killing their kids if they can't do what they want, so be aware next time you ask your parents for something you know they can't afford.