Eminem | Teen Ink

Eminem

By JBrinson BRONZE, Council Bluffs, Iowa
JBrinson BRONZE, Council Bluffs, Iowa

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'-Muhammad Ali

The motivation his music gives me is the motivation to continue in life and complete my tasks. Nothing can become something. For example Eminem was poor as dirt when he was child and he continued his dreams till he rose to fame. Now at the end of his career he is making billions of dollars and living the life he's always wanted. But, in many songs he regrets what he chose and wanted a different path example from the song 25 to life, "f*** you hip hop I'm leaving you my life sentence is served." This still shows motivation to me by him continuing what he hated but it brought money to the table and food for his family and an easy way out of anger through his lyrics.

Eminem has influenced me since i was about 13 when i started boxing. Every time before a fight i'd put his music on, on my ipod and just listen to the beat and think about every move i must make to become the best i can be.

on Mar. 5 2014 at 11:02 am
JBrinson BRONZE, Council Bluffs, Iowa

No i do not have a youtube account i might start one soon though! But thanks i will definatly take notice for my next article! 

on Mar. 4 2014 at 9:13 pm
bebeflow07 BRONZE, Tigard, Oregon

"Be your own role model."

I totally get it when you say that Eminem is a motivator. His music is just so riveting. In your writing, I think that you should work on organizing your ideas so that it flows better. I noticed that you said you liked to write music too, do you have a YouTube account? Would love to check it out!