The Role of the Youth in Nation Building

The role of the youths towards the nation building
First of all we have that the youths are the period between childhood and adulthood. Secondly, the nation is a country considered as a group of people living in a certain territory under one Government. Thirdly, we also have to know “Building” here means not masonry constructed, instead the development of the nation, the future of our country.

The vision of our country lies in the hands of our youths. They are filled with tremendous and towering ambitions. It will be a great wastage of human resources if these youths are not given an opportunity to exercise their talent. This beautiful land needs these youths in order for our soil to become a brighter one.

The primary role of young people is to get a good education in order to become better citizens of tomorrow. They need to learn skills to do the job that their country’s economy needs. They also need to know how to read, write, think, understand, analyse, and discuss the issues their country faces. The entire success of the nation depends on the youths. However, in order for continuous success to take place; it is the Government’s responsibility to provide the youth with proper facilities for, getting equipped with the knowledge of the modern era.
Youth is the spring of life. It is the age of discovery and dreams. They have the power to transform the nation into a better place. They also have the ability to lead their fellow citizens into the right direction. Youths are fighters. They fight for an identity in society, equality, the homeless, bullying, unemployment, exploitation, poverty and other problems which the world faces today. All of them hopes for a world full of opportunities, so great minds can conquer them and become better individuals. They need good morals and values to handle conflicts in a positive way.
We have aspiring doctors, entrepreneurs, scientists, and who knows; maybe the next president.
Illiteracy is a major around the world. About ninety percent of the people who reside in villages are illiterate. The reason is their utter ignorance and lack of initiative to lead them in the right direction. Someone has to pull them up. Here also, the young people can be of immense help.
The role of the youth is the most important in today’s time. They have underplayed themselves in the field of the politics. Youth are strong forces in social movements.
Youths are problem solvers. Our nations need them to resolve most of our problems. The nation is facing a lot of problems, and I believe that the youths are capable of solving them. They just need to be given a chance to prove themselves. Youths have the power to unite individuals in the six ethnic groups. Racism is an ongoing issue around the world. Individuals are fighting against each other because of the complexion of their skin and the texture of their hair. Religion is another issue, the youths can convince their fellow man to live in peace and love. All of us are one and we should not allow these little differences to push us away from each other.
There also a lot of crime taking place. Women are being killed by their abusive husbands. Person’s homes, businesses, are being broken into. All of this crime and violence needs to stop. The youth once more has the ability to bring about a change in their country.
Youths seems to have the ability to face any challenges and problems. They have a positive influence on their fellow young people. They are able to teach them the positive things in life. The ones whom are destroying their future, they tend to listen to their fellow youths. They will make them understand the importance of a good education.
The wise youths that we have out there should be taken into consideration. Some of them, though educated are unemployed. They should be given an opportunity to expose their intelligence to the world and make themselves into someone. Some organisations and other firm should assist the youths; so they can make our land a great and educated one. They will make a huge difference in society and the entire world.
The youths are our life and nation. They will make our country proud. The country will be recognized. The youths just need the support from their fellow citizens and they will perform their duties.
In conclusion, the role of the youth in the nation building is crucial. They are problem solvers, have a positive influence on other young people and the nation, and are extremely ambitious. They have the ability to create an identity for themselves and move the nation forward. However, they will not be able to do this without the support of their Government and fellow youths. So the youths can make their beautiful land flourish and shine in success.

;) cute said...
today at 6:52 am
Yes in my point of view youth are a supermacy that can tore any hard rock coming it's way..... I haven't read this up till now ....let me read noww

nichola said...
Oct. 21 at 1:50 am
I think this is perfect! Including, shorts to the point just in brief!Thanks!!!

re'u Terah said...
Sep. 25 at 8:20 pm
This article as really helped me in my essay writing.God bless. Youth- 'REPLENISH'

re'u Terah said...
Sep. 25 at 8:20 pm

Saibaba said...
Jul. 18 at 11:16 am
Its very informative page I like this page my no is 9515255264

Ananya said...
Jul. 17 at 1:29 pm
Youth are the real treasures. Excellent essay . Our india should provide a lot of opportunities for development of youth in order to make india a developed country

aman said...
Jun. 11 at 3:59 am
like this nice one

Mama vii said...
May 29 at 8:43 am
I really like this page

Chcfdxsg said...
Apr. 17 at 5:38 am
Bakwas ha maja nahi aaya

Yash said...
Feb. 28 at 1:47 am
Nice info given by ur site....Thanks a lot....

Khopcha replied...
May 1 at 10:30 pm
Maa chuda bhosdike.... Gand mara apni..teri maa ki chut me mera loda Ghanta achcha hai Ek baat sun galti se kbhi haldwani mat aa jana maa chod dunga teri..... Ek baap ki aulad h toh aa haldwani Address lele SK Traders Main Market Haldwani (263139) Nainital Uttarakhand Maa ko bhi saath lana.... Bikini me

Abani replied...
Jun. 30 at 11:14 am
Abe teri maa hai ya nahin pakka nahin hogi saale yaad rakh tujhe janam dene waali maa hi hai

Abani replied...
Jun. 30 at 11:14 am

Abani replied...
Jun. 30 at 11:14 am

Lilyb said...
Jan. 13 at 4:15 pm
Intresting and very informative.would like you to be on my programe.

Rustom said...
Nov. 9, 2016 at 3:36 am
Very good service keep it up

Rock said...
Very good essay

lincoln replied...
Sept. 16, 2016 at 5:45 am
You said it.

Rock said...
Very good essay

KAJAL replied...
May 21 at 3:57 am
Very informative article.....