Would you care? | Teen Ink

Would you care?

By Krysta17 BRONZE, Union Gap, Washington
Krysta17 BRONZE, Union Gap, Washington

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay then it isn't the end."

If I died tomorrow, would you even care? If you lost me forever, would you even pause? Do I even matter at all? Let me go and watch me fall to the end of all that matters. This voice inside me screams for strength. You've let go of who I seemed to be. The insecure, torn apart, broken down, real me is now showing and I have become a stranger to all who cared. I have become a distant no one. If we never talked again, would you care? If we never met again, would it matter? I never knew that life would be packed full of burning bridges, grudges, regrets. I never knew I could be this person. A person that is invisible to everyone but herself. I have been dropped and I can't get a grip on this reality. A blackened life is what mine has become. Filled with betrayal, lies and hurt. If I disappeared, would you look for me? If I was abandoned, would you take me in? I close my eyes and I know that as long as I sleep, this dark reality has gone away. This is a deep hole I'm living in and I can't seem to see the light of all that is great. I have become blind to the happiness I once knew so well..

This piece is written out of pure feeling. It is meant to be a thought provoking piece that maybe some will relate to.