Keep Holding on | Teen Ink

Keep Holding on

September 12, 2012
By Anonymous

So you want to commit suicide? Have you thought of a plan yet? Are you going to hang yourself? Jump off a bridge? Slit your wrists? Over dose? I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that no one knows what you go through. That you're completely alone. Nothing is ever going to make you feel better. You'll be sad and alone forever. You think that you're worth nothing. You're wondering if anybody will be sad when you die. But then you tell yourself that no one cares about you. No one has. No one ever will. You think that you're fat,ugly,and stupid. That you'll never succeed. All the more reason to kill yourself, right? No. Wrong. I'm here to tell you that every single one of those things: sure completely and utterly false. There have been so many people that have been in your place before. That are in your place now. You will never be alone. You are beautiful in every single way. Have you been told that lately? Well, I'm here to tell you, you are, you are beautiful. Everything about you, I find absolutely stunning. I don't care if you're overweight, black white, Mexican, gay, lesbian, transgender, have a disorder, crooked teeth, anything. You are gorgeous. You are worth everything in the world. Don't ever listen to anybody who says you aren't. You are world more the the lottery. There are so many people who care about you. Who love you. You are going to find that special someone. You're not "forever alone". The people who don't love you for you, are not the people who deserve to be called your friend. Don't kill yourself today. Don't kill yourself ever. This will get better. Don't leave this world forever. Things are going to change and you have to be around to see it. So many people are going to miss you, I'll miss you. You are so important on this earth. You are here for a special reason. You have a purpose in life. You are going to make a difference. In your life. In somebody else's life. Hell, maybe even change the world. So put down the razor blade. Throw away the rope. Put down the pills. And talk. Talk to me. Talk to your mom and dad. Talk to your closest friend. A stranger on the street. Talk. Because we don't want to lose you. You're beautiful, smart, and important. Don't do it. Because you'll never know what is going to happen tomorrow, everything could get better instantly. Don't give up, stay strong, you're not alone. I love you and I care.