juggling groups of friends | Teen Ink

juggling groups of friends

By JacobSantana BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
JacobSantana BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

This is my first attempt on publishing an article but I want to talk about something I with and I'm sure others struggle with this also. This topic is about juggling friends. I struggle with balancing school friends and my godly christian friends.
my youth pastor Justin is doing a series on friendship and the first session was called friends closest to you and how they influence your lives. So I'm going to tell how I manage doing this. At school I do what I have to, to get by, and at church i rover and talk to other crowds and get to know different people. Justin also said that there are two types of people when it comes to friendship and those are the people with no enemies. that person is me and not me because all though i get along with everybody I also have my enemies. The other type of people are the " socially awkward",I know some people like that also. I conclude this article by saying think vertical.

what inspired me to do this was my pastor Justin he is a great person. he is also a rock star