Scooby-Doo For Life | Teen Ink

Scooby-Doo For Life

December 1, 2011
By Brenden BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Brenden BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

For many years since I was a youngster I've seen many Scooby-Doo movies and shows. When I was a kid I was always afraid of the monsters. I was mostly afraid of the vampire that turned into a bat. The movies are very interesting to watch. Out of all the Scooby-Doo movies my favorite would have to be “Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase.” The characters, places, and objectives are my favorite things about this movie.

My favorite characters of the gang is Scooby-Doo. Scooby-Doo is my favorite character because he is a dog and I like dogs, my favorite animal. Scooby-Doo is also very funny, by what he does and when he gets scared with Shaggy. I love Scooby-Doo because he gets scared with Shaggy. Shaggy is my second favorite character because he gets scared of the monsters very easily. I like Shaggy’s voice also. But I like it when he gets scared. I like Shaggy because he is sort of a hippie. Velma is my favorite female character because she is smart, and solves every mystery very easily. She has the best catch phrase like, “Jinkies.” She also has the plans and brains of the group.
The places in this movie look pretty epic! The palace in Rome was sweet. It was like a battle. The Gang versus Warriors and lions. Cyber Fair was my favorite place because the detail in the fair.It has many rides like a Ferris Wheel, roller coasters, food courts, Haunted Houses, and side games. It looked just like a fair anywhere else. Dinosaur land look awesome because of the trees and the landscape. In Dinosaur land there was a volcano which made it even more awesome then it was. Also, the T-Rex that appears for a minute or two was one of the best parts of this segment.
In this movie in every level there was an ability one of the Gang members had that needed to be used. When the Gang was on every level they never stopped or got frustrated. They were all confident with everything. Everybody used teamwork to get out of the game, they all put there Gang on there back. For example, In Dinosaur Land they were getting chased by Phantom Virus on a T-Rex and Fred had the idea to run up near the volcano, then run towards the Scooby Snacks to get the level over. If the Gang got stuck on a objective they thought of a different way to get out.
Everything I just told you I loved about this movie. The characters, places, and objectives that I told you are amazing. As I told you when I was little I was scared, obviously I'm not scared or afraid of the monsters. After watching and loving this movie I hope people watch a movie and love it like I love this movie. Possibly in your life you may know a movie that you love just like me.

The author's comments:
It was one of my favorite movie ever sense I was a youngster.