Twilight Star Booboo Stewart andSsister Fivel Stewart | Teen Ink

Twilight Star Booboo Stewart andSsister Fivel Stewart

October 26, 2011
By CocoHorsager BRONZE, Ladera Ranch, California
CocoHorsager BRONZE, Ladera Ranch, California
1 article 1 photo 3 comments

This past Saturday night, young movie star Booboo Stewart, recognized for his role as Seth Clearwater in The Twilight Saga, held a benefit concert for Childhelp, an organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect. Booboo and his sister, Fivel Stewart, took the time before their concert to talk about their music, his movies and working as siblings.

So your dad was a pro wrestler. Are you into wrestling at all?
Booboo: I used to love wrestling so much! Wrestling used to be my favorite thing ever… I still like going to the live shows of course. It doesn’t matter if you like it or not. The live shows are amazing!

Fivel: I wasn’t really into wrestling and then Booboo brought me to a live show with him and his friend and WOAH!


What is your ultimate match up? Who would you like to see wrestle against each other?
Booboo: Oh I don’t know… that’s a hard one. Ric Flair vs. Jeff Hardy

If you could give yourself a wrestling name what would it be?
Booboo: B-Stew!

How has the Twilight series changed your life and your career? For both of you guys, really.
Booboo: It has definitely changed our lives a lot. We get to meet a lot of new people, we get to do what we love and it has opened so many new doors!


You have a new movie coming out called White Frog. Can you tell me a little bit about that?
Booboo: White Frog is about a family who suffers through a tragic accident and Nick Young, my character, who has asperers syndrome, which is a form of Autism, has to bring everyone back together!

Fivel: Its such a good movie!

What was it like playing a character with Asperger’s Syndrome?
Booboo: It was really difficult and challenging but at the same time I learned a lot. It was a neat experience.

How did you prepare for the role?
Booboo: A lot of YouTube research. Watching people who have Asperger’s on YouTube. So, thank you (YouTubers) for making all the video blogs!


How did you guys start your music careers?
Booboo: Well I originally started in a Disney group and Fivel was in a group called My Allowance. That group opened for us, and we decided to start a group together!

Do you write your own music?
Fivel: Yes, Booboo usually writes the melody and my dad and I usually write the lyrics.

What inspires you when you write?
Fivel: Life. You kind of take real events. I really admire Taylor Swift because all her songs are actually about what had happened in her life with guys. I guess that’s the way to write the best song; to be relatable.

Is it difficult working together? With a sibling?
Booboo: No… I mean we’re brother and sister so we run in to that, but it’s not difficult.

What inspired you to get involved with Childhelp?
Booboo: Childhelp is really amazing. What Childhelp does is they help children who have been previously abused.

Is there a way your fans can get involved with Childhelp?
Fivel: Yeah! Go to Childhelp.org and find out how to get involved! Actually today we asked people to bring toys to donate for the children!

The author's comments:
I am a 16 year-old Freelance reporter and Photographer.