Mono's Reveiw's, Roblox | Teen Ink

Mono's Reveiw's, Roblox

October 15, 2011
By ForBlogMono BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
ForBlogMono BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When The dawn of Freedom awoke, So did the Dawn of the Press" Benjamin Franklin.


Roblox is an amazing free builders website, you are able to build basically what ever you want. Even though if you check out roblox you may feel like its associated with Lego, K'nex or mega brands it's not. To create an account is totally free but any other account upgrades cost money. On Roblox there are many free browser games to chose from and with a account you can even create one of your own. Roblox Studio comes with Roblox when you download it, Roblox Studio's soul purpose is for kids like you and me to create games with little help from adults. Roblox is a free, fun and entertaining website, another upside is you can meet people from around the world, establish friends and play with friends. And if your parents have any concerns don't worry there's a whole page devoted to the Privacy of your account. So if your looking a great, fun, and entertaining website to play on Roblox is for you. So come pay a visit.


The author's comments:
I was inspired to write this piece to tell people of the on going Internet. And to keep people up to date with the "Social" side of the Internet.