Be Yourself. | Teen Ink

Be Yourself.

Think about this, read this carefully. You're young, you'll never be younger than you are at this very moment. What are you doing? Have fun, live life! Don't regret a damn thing and don't dwell over the past. There's a reason behind everything. Smile and laugh, and don't waste a minute. You never know what will happen. Say hi to a stranger, tell someone they're beautiful, tell the person you love you love them, and don't go to bed mad at somebody. Forget, forgive, love, hate. Be YOURSELF, do what you want and say what you feel. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means you have to stand alone. Just live your life, some people don't get the chance to. Take advantage of that. Feel alive.

What inspired me to write this, is that... All my life, I kept acting like I was somebody else, like I wasn't myself just to fit in but you see, I did that and all those years I could NEVER fit it. I thought I was doing it wrong, but really I just wasn't being myself. I started to be more like who I am and I got more and more accepted. I'm happy and care-free now.