Pressured

By , Neoga, IL
Hi. I am a fifteen year-old girl, and I think my boyfriend would go all the way with me if I let him. I set boundaries, and he constantly decides to push them, even though I've made clear that nothing about them is changing. I really like him, so it makes it hard sometimes because let's face it, I'm a teenage girl too. Hormones and all. When he constantly nags me about it and is willing to push me to my almost breaking point, I feel like that's all he really cares about. All the sweet stuff he does for me is just so that he can get what he wants. Like he does just enough to where I'll think he really cares, and then pull something stupid. I honestly don't know what to do. I've talked to him about it a couple different times and it will be good for a while, but then he just starts right back up again. We haven't been dating very long either, which just makes it that much worse. I'm just hoping something changes and he'll show that he really does care about ME. Not just how much I'm willing to give up.