CURRENT FASHION TREND | Teen Ink

CURRENT FASHION TREND

By Kritika BRONZE, Pune, Other
Kritika BRONZE, Pune, Other

Keeping the viewpoint Indian, wearable and regular, we have moved from ‘purple is the new black’ to ‘tunic tops ‘n’ dresses’ to ‘leggings till jeggings’…2011 as experts say will be an exciting year for fashion as we move from the global financial crisis as a result we are seeing fashion not just repeating yester years but emerging in a new standard of itself, here’s a mini trend report of what’s in and here to stay…
Midnight blue/electric blue or the blue that Priyanka chopra got the fame to in the movie Dostana also known as the superman blue is for keeps from hot pants to jackets having inner satin blue lining this blue sure is a head turner…
Second on my list is ‘MOJRIS’ or also called ‘JOOTIES’ they seem to beautify kurtis, printed t-shirts, also acts as a perfect accompaniment to the ever green jholas…
Third I would say is the craving to show the real self, coming to make-up we the youth of India are open to bright funky coloured eyes as well as classic nude lips, nude tones for nails are also doing the rounds…
The current intake from the west are the knee length socks also called ‘boysocks’ teamed with micro minis or super short shorts moving to accessories neckpieces undoubtedly acting as conversation starters they can glamorize anything you wear from a plain mundane tee to a cocktail dress…
Having said all of the above never forget when you got be in vogue you got to be yourself. Told to choose one current fashion trend I have grown up believing that it’s never a thing that becomes a trend it’s the look, the blend of all things wow that turns tables!