Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

I really, really hate it when those religious fanatics and homophobics start saying that all homosexuals are wicked, nasty, not even human. They say that is it not how God wanted people to live. I'm not homosexual, but i have friends who are, and I love them as if they were family. I don't believe in God, I don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I believe that your sexual orientation does not change who you are. I believe that people who can hate an entire group of people for no reason, whatsoever, are no worse than Nazis, or the judges from the Salem Witch Trials. I am a direct descendant of Sarah Good, who was accused of witchcraft and hanged. She was killed for something she believed in. She had never hurt anyone with her practices, she was a kind, but odd, woman, and died at the age of thirty-nine, because of something she believed in. I believe that everyone should either BE NICE, or mind their own business, and let people love who they want to love. Or do they want to take that away, too?

CoffeeKat said...

I totally agree. =) I too have friends who are homo or bisexuals, and this doesn't change how much they are like family or best friends to me. However, me being me, I like to think that we're making progress towards making the homophobics lay off. The recent passing of gay marriage rights in New York help prove that, as N.Y. is a very populated state.

However, yes, it's a very big problem. Though I'm Catholic, I don't think religion should have anything to do with whether... (more »)

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24 at 12:39 pm :
I agree with coffeecat. Jesus wouldn't condemn homos.exuals, in fact he would laugh with them and eat with them, maybe watch a movie? Lol. I don't know where people get off on judging others. It definitely isn't biblical.

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 1 at 11:31 am :
I agree. After all, He cared for the sinners, the lepers, the tax collectors, the woman who cheated on her husband. He accepted all of the outsiders and loved them even when no one else did.