Aeropostale | Teen Ink

Aeropostale

By bigwillie15 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
bigwillie15 BRONZE, Middletown, New York

How ya doin??

Aeropostale is a great clothing store. There are many types of clothing that you can choose from. I like V-Necks the most. But I also like their cologne. It smells a lot like Hollister, though. Areopostale has been around since 1987. I like Aeropostale better than any other clothing store. But I don’t get all Aeropostale. It may seem expensive for their clothing, but they have good deals for good styles.

When I got my first Aeropostale shirt, I didn’t really like it. But that was when I was in like 3rd grade. It wasn’t really in style back then. But now I get mostly Aeropostale. I’ve gotten t-shirts, V-necks, hoodies, cologne, and even a bracelet from there. For some reason, Areopostale basically has the style I like. It kind of shows how I am. The way how Aeropostale has different sides to it. There’s the bright colored shirts, but they also have shirts that are bright colored with dark colors mixed in. It’s like mixed emotions.

The Aeropostale cologne smells so good. But, it’s almost like Hollister. It may cost $7.50, but trust me, it’s worth it. It smells great and it lasts a long time. It comes in different kinds of cologne, too. I don’t think they have a specific name. Like for example, Axe makes different names for their cologne’s. Aeropostale, on the other hand, just has the different colors. So far, I’ve only seen two different kinds of their cologne. There’s the white kind and the blue kind. Both which smell very good.

Basically, Aeropostale has many options of what to buy. From shirts to pants, even to cologne, Aeropostale has great merchandise. Keep this store in mind when you go out to buy clothes- Aeropostale.

I love Aero.