Fallothroughers | Teen Ink

Fallothroughers

March 3, 2011
By Neverenough BRONZE, Heber City, Utah
Neverenough BRONZE, Heber City, Utah
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever had anyone who you have planned something out with and they fall through with it? I call these people the " Fallothroughers." These people don't care that they have planned something out with you heck they will give some lame sorry excuse for their reasoning but you still won't them because they made you sit with some creepy old dude on a cold miserable wet bench and to make it worse the guy sitting next to you is trying to smell your hair to Se what kind of shampoo your using.


That's just the typical Fallothroughers the best part is when you've got something planned out and you are just about ready to leave and they call you right at the last five minutes and Mr. Fallothrougher says," I can't go my parents have to have me do something here." Now at this point you are thinking, " wow, your parents need you, man. You must be a Second dad and be the head of the family or something." and then you think, wow, I can't believe you would tell me you could go and then just bail out, you big pansy. Next time ask beforehand if you can go

I hate it when Dr. Pansy falls through with things and they need to be stopped and do you know how you stop them? Easy you do to them what they do to you, it's that easy maybe this time they can be the ones that is getting their hair smelled by a creeper on the streets and also have their butts frozen to the bench while they are waiting for you to come and in the mean time you can Send this little tiny text saying that you won't be able to make it but you wish you could have.


Now I hope you know I was totally kidding about doing that, but if you don't want it to be done to you then don't do it to other people because its mean and wrong and the whole world would be a better place if you would just do that one and simple thing ( just kidding the world needs a lot more working on then just this one and simple step).