My Love of Food | Teen Ink

My Love of Food

By bkraft46 SILVER, Bayport, New York
bkraft46 SILVER, Bayport, New York

I love food and love eating it, who doesn’t? When I am enjoying a meal I am thinking about the next one. I don’t know why but one of my favorite things to do is eating out. I have a passion for food and want to be a cook when I grow up. My inspiration is definitely my grandma taking me out to eat and letting me help her cook on holidays. When I am cooking food over the stove I love the smell of it rising into my nose. Fortunately there have been no incidents yet while I cook, because I am an amateur cook. I wasn’t really thinking about becoming a cook until one night I knew I had a passion for it. My family and I went to a restaurant in Oakdale called Maninios. It was my first time going there and now it’s my favorite restaurant. I had two giant chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and sundried tomatoes on top of their signature pink sauce, it was indescribable. My mom and I tried to re-create the dish and I think it turned out even better. We also stuffed mozzarella cheese into it. Some of the real chefs that inspired me would be Gordon Ramsey, Mario Batali and Guy Fieri. I watch their TV shows all the time. They usually cook dishes that they make up or compete with other chefs to see who the better chef is. I have a couple of their cook books too. I don’t know how to explain it but my world, revolves around food

heyjdjdj said...
This is fucking trash.

Nice said...
Nice helpful to me