A Glimpse of Love | Teen Ink

A Glimpse of Love

By Hannah Burton BRONZE, Alta, California
Hannah Burton BRONZE, Alta, California

A vast, vivid image had corrupted my mind as I thought about love when you told me exactly what it was. An image unlike any other. Where in daylight the sky is a purply, blue; and at night the open, large sky twinkles with thousands of diamonds. It's a peaceful world, with no one disturbing it but us. The olive green trees dance over a lake, smooth as glass. Never to hot, never to cool in this wonderland of grassy hills and blooming tulips. That sweetest song that you never get tired of is always on a low replay, and the most magnificent taste of milk and honey always on the tounge. But like love, it has it's imperfections. The birds sing to loud and the butterflies are in the most dreadful shades of brown. The stars can shine to bright, and the shot of honey can be to strong. Yet also like love, you choose wether or not you want to stay in the enchanted world. You decide if you want to take this this perfectly, imperfect world, and have it as your own.

LinnelFaye said...
on Dec. 15 2010 at 6:05 am
LinnelFaye, Paranaque, Other

Success is not only measured on how many achievements you had received but it is also measured on how many failures you had encountered

It's nice, but you use to instead of too.