Epic Fail!!! | Teen Ink

Epic Fail!!!

By J.B.123 SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
J.B.123 SILVER, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Epic Fail!!! A mother encourages her daughter’s fight, so she doesn’t get “hurt.” Is this women crazy or what? According to BradentonHerald.com/, there were dozens of teens witnessing the fight. Why didn’t any one stop the fight? Were the audience nuts, or was April Newcomb, the mother of one of the daughters fighting? And why were the girls fighting?
Why were the girls fighting in the first place? According to BradentonHerald.com/, the fight was over an ex-boyfriend. An ex-boyfriend is someone you broke up with, and forget, not someone you fight over. The best way to settle an argument is to talk about it. Apparently they don’t know how to do that, or their mothers dropped them when they were babies. Some may say who cares, or shame on the mothers and daughters. I for one, agree with the second statement, because sometimes when kids or teens do something wrong, my dad says the parents should be smacked. In this case, I agree with my father.

There were dozens of teens witnessing the fight. One out of about one hundred twenty kids thought the fight was dumb. That’s an Epic Fail!!! That means the ratio of every fight in Manatee Florida; out of the audiences 1:120 people will think the fight was dumb. That goes to show, that people are idiots, and a lot of people love to watch fights. Everyone else there, except the one kid who said the fight was dumb, was there to record a video, and/or to see what happens, and/or for entertainment. I think the audience are the protagonists and the antagonists, because without them video taping, not many people may have known about the fight, and the mother may have not been charged for her actions. I think there also the antagonists, because nobody was smart enough to stop the fight. Maybe the audience should have been charged.
The mother was encouraging her daughter, because she said her daughter had past injuries, to the back of the head. That there make you question, was the April Newcomb and her daughter in any past fights? According to BradentonHerald.com/, they were, but there was no evidence found of what happened. Also, April Newcomb drove her daughter to the fight herself. She is a nutcase. Some people say that she skipped school that day, to get prepared for the fight. Then when the mother got home her daughter told her. If that did happen, the mother’s response was probably, “Let me give you a ride, so I can be there, so you don’t get hurt.” During the fight some people said the mother of the other daughter was standing right next to April Newcomb, talking to her as the fight continued. Also while during the fight April said to her daughter, “Don’t f****king stop.” That my friend is an Epic Fail!!!

Some may argue we should not April or the teens who were there for allowing the fight to continue. Here is its weakness: April is a loon and so are the teens. To put it briefly, April was wrong to encourage the fight, she should have kept her daughter home. Second, the teens, and the other mystery, videotaping were watching this catastrophe, should be disciplined for their actions, by heir parents. All in all the fight was an Epic Fail, and we cannot afford to fail other people’s future.

J.B.123 SILVER said...
This author is genius:)

J.B.123 SILVER said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 8:13 am
This story is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

mweaver1029 said...
Jerod- you bring out some good points!  I hope more teens listen. I agree with you!  I wonder what will happen to the April and her daughter.