Life Stinks, Did I Mention That?

People change, you know, thats strange. You think they’re friends but they just drift away? Ever since high school started I found who my real friends are. I wish I didn’t have to go through it. I miss kindergarten, when the only thing that mattered was getting out of nap time, or who could play with what toy first. Now theres drama everywhere you turn. People get hurt, friends change, life sucks, grades drop, boys interfere and people try too hard. I guess thats life.

Its strange.. how I never look at myself as pretty, or beautiful, or smart. Those days that I’ll look into the mirror every minute, just to see that a hair hasn’t moved out of place, or that I look just as ugly as I did the minute before. Why do I put myself down all the time? Frankly, I’m unsure. Issues with my self esteem have been bothering me ever since the person who decided to call me fat or ugly or a crybaby decided to approach me. I hate how I look; I’ll never be pleased with myself, so I should just give up, you know, stop trying all together. Of course that’s not going to happen, I’m always going to strive to be the best, and the best will never be good enough..

I wish people weren’t rude, I wish everyone could get along, and I wish that we wouldn’t judge. But of course, thats not going to happen, and I guess I’m just going to have to suck it up. Yeah, did I mention life stinks?