Sports feedback | Teen Ink

Sports feedback

By mario.martinez45 SILVER, Thonrton, Colorado
mario.martinez45 SILVER, Thonrton, Colorado

In “Sports” by Michelle Y. I really felt the sincerity in her words when she described how much sport meant to her and how they helped her. When she talked about soccer’s main lesson about working harder to get better I can really connect with that because during Summer I worked and worked at my soccer skills to be ready for this year’s soccer season. Without learning that lesson I’m sure I wouldn’t be where I am right now. I also liked that you know that in order to stay fit and healthy you have to take part in some exercise whether its through sports or working out. Plus you also mentioned that sports are a good way to release stress from either social problems or just an overload of school work. Overall this was a great written college essay that explains the importance of sports in our lifes

512das BRONZE said...
512das BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
Sports are important in our lives, it is another way of exercising. Sports keep people healthy and keep some people out of trouble. Sports mean a great bit to me, so i try to work hard at them. I also spent all summer weight lifting to get my body ready for football, and practiced my skills. Sports will help people, because they will not become lazy. They are also a good way to release stress.