Siblings | Teen Ink

Siblings

There are so many things wrong with having a sibling including their seemingly annoying and endless tactics to drive you completely insane. The stupid siblings are the best kind for they don’t come up with well thought plans but the smart ones they are the true evil mastermind. Like an evil genius waiting to capture the bold and daring hero. The sibling they wish to torture. They know all your buttons and push them. Like a monkey in charge of a typewriter they don’t push the bang. Unfortunately it all depends on the birth order in my particular situation not only was I the first born but the only girl. These are the people I really want to reach out to being out numbered by your siblings.

Sometimes your little siblings are great and sweet but most of them by the time their old enough to comprehend what annoys you they are prepared to do it. Many little siblings get a kick out of annoying you. I can imagine them thinking what can I do to drive my sibling crazy today? Such angles aren’t they? When you go on a vacation your parent s carry their bags and you carry your bags and their so your loaded with hundreds of stupid electronic games. And they bother you every moment of every single day. Other things are their annoying odd little habits. Like picking their nose, hitting you, or knawing on your arm. Oh so lovely. The worst thing is having a brother who is probably the weirdest person in the world. Like stripping down tot heir underwear, going outside in pouring rain, and riding a tricycle around yelling “Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me”.

These are the many joys of a little sibling. Why do they do this I have no idea. How to stop them well I cant specify that. There is a strong influence to annoy you’re siblings but please ignore it. For one day you’ll be caught in a situation. Like mine,

Ishita said...
on Sep. 27 2015 at 4:02 am
Hey!
This is an amazing blog ever for sister.i actually love it,cause I too have an elder sister ...same goes for her' '!!
I think all the sisters are loving..
I wish you could write more and I could read...☺️