basic beliefs

what are beliefs?
there are many types.
christianity. God's followers
buddhism. believe in buddha
catholics. Believe in "jesus' but worship mary
athiests. in love w/ themselves
jews. Gods chosen people dont believe in the messiah
these are the most well known.
people persucute them all.
but the most hated is christianity.
why? i must ask.
because, they know we are believers in the "way the thruth and the life"
but we go on believing,
undaunted, hated.
yet we still love and reach out to the ones who hate us.
the christian faith is the strogest.
again i must ask, why?

ElijahNoble said...
Very nice, Katie. This is awesome. 5/5. Also I felt very honored when I saw my Alone with Dear Ol' Sister in your favorite works. You're a great person.

kirbybug replied...
thank you i like all your work!! would you read my other peice? "the broken part o fme" its in poetry

ElijahN replied...
okay. I will.

Mimi8 said...
I like it a lot, it is really good. I do think that the topic is a tiny bit controversial because some would say that Jews are more persectued, or catholics, or aethiests because each of us have our own experience. So, if people start to comment, don't argue in a way that is offensive to some. This is just a heads up because I have been in a few debates, and i have had someone insult my opinion and my friends. (this was a review of Twilight, I really very much dislike Twilight... but that is not... (more »)

kirbybug said...
i would appericate any feedback on this thanks!!1

kirbybug replied...

come on people!!!

im a new writer, well have been writing for awhile but not showing it! i really want to know wat people think. it says 35 people viewed so start commenting if its good or bad i dont care!!! thanks agian

Abigail173 replied...
I thought this was really good and opened up the mind to new ideas. Just keep your eye open for capitalization and you will go far!

kirbybug replied...
May 22, 2010 at 6:53 am
thanks sorry bout that i did it in the mornin so i wsnt thinkin to clearly

dontevershoutnever said...
I understand why this upsets you. I mean, why do we belive differently if we are all people, and what makes us see the world from a different perspective? but before you write such a bold piece of writiing, please get your facts straight. i am catholic myself and i do not worship mary. i do believe in jesus, no quotations necessary. i am christian. and belive it or not, catholisim is very very similar to the baptist, protestant, etc beliefs. and next time you post please be opened minded! saying... (more »)