Cellphone Policy in School BAD or GOOD? | Teen Ink

Cellphone Policy in School BAD or GOOD?

By Yoshii01 BRONZE, Nyc, New York
Yoshii01 BRONZE, Nyc, New York

"You laugh because of a joke, I laugh because i just farted"

Anything can happen in your school. From small injuries to murderers. And yet, the schools do not allow cell phones. Have you ever said to yourself “what if there’s an emergency? I am going to need my cell!” The Board of Ed should change the rules to make students and other administrators safer.

The cell phone policy in school has been an issue nationwide. The Board of Ed does not allow cell phones in school, whereas other schools do allow it. Most schools worry that cell phones will distract kids from learning. That is true, but it is important that cell phones should be kept for emergencies!

On March 9, 2010 a custodian recently killed a co-worker and got caught by a few students. He didn’t know that the students spotted him so he thought he was un-seen. Until a few minutes later police officers barged into the school searching for the incident. That same day they found the body. The student who called, confessed on who did the murder. And that same student used his cell phone to call the police.

With that, I say that cell phones should be allowed in schools. Even though the school cell phone policy is really strict. Students should at least have their cell phones with them at all times, in their pocket, turned off.

isa cutskie said...
on Oct. 13 2014 at 9:59 am
the best idea i ve been met