Basketball | Teen Ink

Basketball

By mclovenfever007 BRONZE, Lodi, Wisconsin
mclovenfever007 BRONZE, Lodi, Wisconsin

NBA league basketball is one of the most exciting things to watch on TV these days. The season is soon coming to an end, but for those few teams that had a good enough record to make it to the playoffs. In the playoffs teams face off in a best of 7 games, who faces who is decided on the record and the seed of the team. This year the favorite to win the whole playoffs are the Lakers or the Cavaliers. Most people think last years winner will win; the Lakers but the Cavaliers this year have had the best record of all teams and maybe the MVP of the league. Some surprising news was brought to every ones intention a few weeks ago, Kobe Bryant has not sign a contract saying he will come back to the Lakers next year and might opt out of his contract to go to the Knicks. Kobe being their leading scorer, leading assist person, the Lakers would have to start the whole franchise over again. Me and a bunch of other people are hoping that Kobe stays at the Lakers and that the talk was just all rumors.

I was venting my feeling for the Nba and how i dont want it to be destroyed.