Adrian | Teen Ink

Adrian

By *Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois
*Babygurl22* GOLD, Warsaw, Illinois

I LOVE THE COLOR ORANGE!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all...

3-9-10
Dear Diary,
There’s a guy, I really like him. But he only likes me as a friend. I don’t show that I like him because it’s nice being friends with him. He’s like my best friend. He has brown hair, brown eyes, 5’2. When he’s acting something out, he puts so much force into it. It makes me laugh but then I date other guys and I don’t show that I like him, I always what is wrong with me? But no one can tell me what is wrong. I really like this guy, why don’t he like me? Maybe it’s because I’m mean. All my friends say that if I were nicer that he would like me. I try but it never works, something is seriously wrong with me. I wish someone would tell at least some of what is wrong with me. I always say life sucks; I try to fix my attitude but it always go back to the way it was.

Now he knows I like him, I don’t know what to expect of what is going to come of our friendship. He probably won’t talk to me now. I ruined our friendship. I feel like an idiot. (Ashley why did you have to go and let him know, you’re so stupid, you probably creep him out now, Geez!!) He says I’m nuts, I screwed up big time. I ruined everything! WHY WHY WHY!!!! I hate my life, it sucks so bad, I like him so much! But I ruined our friendship, I ruined everything. I’ll never date him; I’ll never be with him. Now what the principal said will never happen. I’m done with love, all it does is hurt me.

Its really something i wrote when i was bored. its a true story

Scooby DOo said...
on Mar. 26 2010 at 8:28 am
HEy, this is a really good story. Is Adrian the guy you like?